The fall season (9/21-12/21) has officially come and gone. And at least in the northern hemisphere, winter is heavily upon us. The fall was a decent-reading time I completed 46 books in the last three monhs. I am practicing self-care by DNFing this season more than ever (those are not reflected in my review). Unfortunately, I felt like the special and engaging reads were farther between than I would have liked. Plenty were good and a lot were in my regular interests, but they just didn’t grip me. However, I feel like I am ending the year on a solid footing, ready to leap into a new year and new stories.
|Target Level||# of Books|
- The Emerald Sea by Richelle Mead
- Thorn by Intisar Khanani
- The Four Winds by Kristen Hannah
- Girl, Serpent, Thorn by Melissa Bashardoust
- A School between Winter and Fairyland by Heather Fawcett
- A Clash of Steel by C.B. Lee