As always resolutions are hard to keep. Here are some of the goals that I am working towards this year. Some I am trying (and occasionally failing) every day, week, month and not just one overall theme for the year.
- Read 100 books in the calendar year
- My goal is to read more historical fiction but even reading 5 would be more for me
- Reduce the books I own that I haven’t read by half (either read or get rid of)
- Read 10 books that come out this year. Thank you new library system!
- Complete 6 book series
- Write 20 minutes a day
- More public writing, either sharing this blog more or entering writing competitions
- Minimum three blog posts a month
- One of these will be a book review for the my family book club
- 5 glasses of water or tea everyday
- One meatless day a week (you don’t know me like that but for me this is a huge deal)
- No buys pre-desserts from the grocery store except special occasions ie holidays, anniversaries, etc.
- Get a job!
- Start attending networking events in my new location
- One public speaking event/engagement
- Build credit score
- Visit three new places
- Support my best friend at her wedding this spring
- Learn two new recipes a month