You know I had to. If I pass all my classes I will be done with college. This is my last 2 weeks of cramming and no sleep and over-caffeinating and crying in the shows because it’s the only free time. I still have classes right now so it is not technically finals week but… I have papers due for everyone of my classes before finals week. One of my classes will be completely done by next Monday.
Things I hate about finals week:
- Everything is due at the same time, I have 3 finals due on the 14th! I mean why?!
- No one is free for things like coffee breaks or getting lunch which extra sucks this year because I’m leaving
- There is no time for sleep when you need it the most
- Because everyone is stressing out there is an overwhelming feeling of stress and failure
How I don’t die during finals week:
- I don’t (hahhah)
- Taking naps, especially if you are staying up til 2 am, taking an hour nap at 4 pm is totally fine and will give you a boost for the back half of the day
- Try to keep to a normal sleep schedule wake up at the same time go to bed at the same time, it will feel less like you are over extending yourself even though you are only getting 5 hours of sleep.
- Self-care is so important because you phyically feel less like dying
- Shower so you do not feel as gross
- Eat 3x a day to keep up strength even if you some of them are only snacks and desserts
- Drink as much water as you do caffeine, once again try not to die.
- Take breaks to talk to a fellow human being that is not doing the same finals as you and will not just talk about work (this is important
Good luck getting through the next weeks to me and everyone else.